- Information Collection and Use
- HERO VENTURES SDN. BHD. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
- HERO VENTURES SDN. BHD. collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
Hero Ventures cannot ensure that all of your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not described in this section. For example, we may be required to disclose personally identifiable information to the government or by court order under certain circumstances, or other situations may arise requiring such disclosure.
- We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customer's orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
- We will share purchase order information with our ecommerce partner. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we HERO VENTURES SDN. BHD. are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Confidentiality and Security
- If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address.
Correction / Updating Personal Information
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with relevant regulations to protect personal information about you.
- This website takes every precaution to protect our users information.
When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL.
- While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just "surfing".
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices.
- If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us. This can usually be done at the member information page or by emailing our Customer Support.
Notification of Changes
- Here at HERO VENTURES SDN. BHD. we are aware of how people's e-mail addresses can be stolen and resold. It happens to all of us every day. Hundreds of unsolicited mail appear in our mailbox monthly, sent from companies that claim we have "subscribed" to their service by some action we had no idea ever occured.
- That's why we promise not to share your e-mail address with any other company. We are not going to sell, trade or barter your e-mail address, or ANY personal information that you may pass on to us, and we are not going to pass on third party mail at ANY time to you. Ever. Never Ever.
- It's a promise, and a guarantee.
- If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email. Users will have a choice as to whether or not we use their information in this different manner.
- If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to hero@ReadyCompanies.com
Copyright @ 2005 - HERO VENTURES SDN. BHD. All Rights Reserved.